Tuesday, July 24, 2007

CHA - Chicago

I just got back from CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) trade show. This is the big trade show where craft, hobby and scrapbooking manufacturers showcase their new lines of products. It was HUGE and I've never been to a trade show with 500 booths. It was very overwhelming so I took pictures of the product lines that I liked and then I'll remember what I saw. I took over 275 pictures. On the way home, I flipped through each picture and took notes about what I wanted to order.

The other thing I loved was seeing all the project ideas. There was so many great layouts and projects that I was extremely inspired. Don't ask me what my favorite was because there's too many to list. I just can't wait to have my scrapbooking garage sale so that I can clear out the current inventory I have and order all brand new stuff.

If you'd like to see picts of the new stuff from CHA, go here: http://picasaweb.google.com/MIMScrapbooking/CHASummer You'll find all the picts I took (275 of them) oh yeah and of course one where Austin Powers had his leg wrapped around me. Good thing my husband doesn't get jealous. lol

Kelly

No comments: