Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Scrapmobile is on YouTube!

My new friend Monica (she was one of my teacher's asssitants at Scrapfest) has this cool YouTube demos called "Monica's Place" and this month she featured our mobile store plus the Cosmo Cricket "Best Buds" project that I designed plus the Zutter Bind-it-All tool. I just love her demos and her blog. If you want to check out Monica's Place and see the mobile store in action, click: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ukba6uuZoo

I still have some Bind-it-All tools available, just email me at kelly@memoriesinmotionscrapbooking.com

I hope you enjoy Monica's demos as much as I do. I also spent a lot of time at her house looking over her projects and she's an awesome scrapbooker. I hope I can get her to do more stuff with us and to submit some of her layouts to the gallery. Our forum is getting busier, check it out at www.memoriesinmotionscrapbooking.com.

No comments: