Thursday, December 4, 2008

BoBunny Serendipity Clear Album

Last night I decided to play again with the clear albums. I just got in the new BoBunny Clearly Mixed Up albums and are they ever fun to play with. They're acrylic albums, but all the shapes are mixed up. When you see the one I played with, you'll see what I mean. I also used the Fancy Pants new Arctic Chill line and that is just to die for, it is so awesome. Keep in mind, I added some extra pages into this album plus I also added some of the fancy pants artic chill transparencies cut in the same shape as some of the album pages. I didn't take picts of all the pages, just a couple, but you get the idea. They also have some different types, so if you'd like to see them, let me know and I'll get you pics of them. They're definitely lots of fun to work with.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

That album looks super cute, Kelly!! Fancy pants is one of my favorites too!

Sherri said...

HHHmmmmm you might have me trying out acrylic albums yet haha ~ ;) Great job and cool look!

Sherri said...

I tagged you my friend with a "Kreativ Blogger award" on my site - hugs to you :)