Friday, November 9, 2007

New Canvas Kit



Last night I decided I had to do a canvas project and do I ever love it. I took a 24x18 canvas, painted it, then attached an 8x10 canvas to it. I then got some snowflakes and painted them with white paint. Some of the snowflakes I put tons of glitter on and other ones I didn't. I love the chipboard letters, I also put glitter on them. They are about 3" in size. With the kit, you get a whole set of letters. I then got some of that snowball ribbon from Walmart and attached that to the top and bottom of the big canvas. The blue you see around the 8x10 canvas is actually blue ribbon around the edge of it. This really makes the 8x10 canvas stand out and would be a great spot for a 5x7 or 8x10 pict or even 2 4x6 picts. If you like this project, I'm making up some kits and they're only $35 and that includes both canvasses, paint and glitter too. Let me know if you'd like me to make you a kit.


This weekend I'll be at 3 different events. Two retreats and one crop at the Sherwood Park Church called Scrapalicious. This is a free crop and everyone is welcome.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: