Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Truck Update

I just got off the phone with my dad and he picked up the truck and now it's in his neighbor's driveway. In Brampton they have a crazy law that you can't park on the street and his driveway is full with his car so it is parked in his neighbor's driveway. Also got 2 more shipments in and 2 to go.

If my dad was a little more computer savvy I would get him to email me a pict, but that is definitely not going to happen. Plus he said it's TOO DIRTY!

Well, that's it for an update, can't wait to see my baby when I get to Toronto on Thurs afternoon.

The contest has been extended til Apr 27, so if you spot it or see us driving it around Ontario, don't forget to take a picture, email it to us with the location. kelly@memoriesinmotionscrapbooking.com

We're coming soon, Ontario girls!

kelly

1 comment:

Karan said...

HI Kelly, so nice to meet you in person, hoping you had a successful weekend! and Best of Luck at the Creative Festival