Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Garage Sale Coming Soon


I'm getting excited to see how many people come out to my garage sale this Thurs & Fri. If you haven't already heard, everything is 25% off and if you bring a friend then you both get 30% off. It's going to be so much fun and I have some door prizes too.


I'm starting to get ready for my sister's wedding in Kelowna, we leave next Wed and I'll be back on Tues. Then I have to finish getting ready for Scrapfest. I'm really excited about Scrapfest because Lisa & Deb have some amazing things planned for the event plus all there stuff has been shipped to my house. No, I haven't opened any boxes other than the box that Vicki Boutin called me about. You're going to love her project.


And if you haven't registered yet, check it out at: http://www.scrapfest.ca/ I'm teaching a class for them too called "Best Buds" using Cosmo Cricket's Halfway Cafe line (http://www.cosmocricket.com/). I have a little surprise for that class too. I'm also excited because Lisa was able to line up a sponsor for the ribbon, http://www.savvynsassy.com/. You have to check them out - if you love ribbon, then you'll love their stuff and they're Canadian. I'm so happy that they were generous enough to sponsor the ribbon and of course Cosmo to sponsor the class kits.
My design team is looking for more people to join our forum. Patti has contests and fun stuff planned, but not enough people to do it with, so pls pls pls join our forum at www.memoriesinmotionscrapbooking.com If you join, then you will also get a $10 gift certificate from me to use in the store.
I ordered some more Clip-it-Ups, they should be here in time for Scrapfest. If you would like me to reserve you one, pls email me. They're so awesome and great for organizing all our collections. Take care and have a great day. I look forward to chatting more in a couple days before I head to Kelowna. Don't forget about the garage sale 14 Grayridge Bay, Stony Plain, half a mile South on Boundary Road (West of Spruce Grove on Hwy 16A), turn right, then turn right at GRayridge Bay and you can't miss the lime green truck. lol. Nobody can miss that blinding truck. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.