Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Scrapbook Garage Sale


Well, I have no room and lots of new stuff coming from CHA, so I've decided to do a garage sale and sell everything for 25% off and if you bring a friend, then you both get 30% off. The dates are Thurs Aug 23 and Fri Aug 24 from 10am - 8 pm at my house. Email me and I'll email you my address in Stony Plain, Alberta.


I'm so excited because I have lots of cool stuff coming. You're going to love the new Zutter Bind-it-All machine. You'll be able to make all kinds of cool mini-books and even coil-ring albums. I love them so much that I'm doing a special promotion. If you start up a Girls Night Out Club, then you get one for FREE! Yes, that's right, a $75 value for free. All you need is 8 girlfriends who want to spend $29.99/month (they get the kit of the month) plus then I come out and show you how to make a 2-pg layout using that kit. Then after the workshop is over, you get to shop in the mobile store. If you're interested in starting a Girls Night Out Club, email me at: mimscrapbooking@hotmail.com I'm limiting this special promotion to only 10 clubs.

No comments: