Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Page Maps

Ok everyone, I just have to tell you about this. My old high school buddy who I just found out last year is an avid scrapbooker (Dawn Ofner) just told me about this awesome website called Page Maps. If you like sketches, you'll love this website. I think sketches are a great way to learn the foundation of scrapbooking plus it takes the guesswork out of it all. Plus it will help you to get more pages done faster because all the thinking is done for you. So, I went to this site www.pagemaps.com (by Becky Fleck) and I was totally blown away by the Page Maps (sketches). They are phenomenal (not sure if I spelled that one right) and you know what I loved the best - she also has ROUND page maps. Yep, that's right, for all of you who are doing lots of stuff with round pages (especially those cool acrylic round pages), round page maps and they're awesome. Check them out, I know I'll be using this website a lot.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Thanks Kelly - for passing on the site ~ I like sketches and have worked off them in the past, there are a few really good ones on here!

Kelly the Speaker said...

I really like the circle ones.